Steam Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Make CrossOver remember settings for games in Steam bottle

Do I really need to enable/disable 'DXVK Backend for D3D11' every time I switch between games? Isn't there a way to make Crossover remember settings for each software running inside of the steam bottle?

It seems that every game needs to be configured differently for it to run well on my M1 Mac and I don't understand that I haven't seen a solution for this. I'm fine with setting it up so I can run my games, but would love to just save a set of settings for each game so I don't have to remember which settings apply to what game.

Or am I missing something?

Hi there,

Our recommended solution is to have separate bottles for games that require different settings.

Best,
Meredith

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoid1A2S1NMd1plaDV0NFdIZSIsImdkcHIiOjB9