Steam Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

total war

Hello,
I bought cross over games a thew days ago and i would like to know if i can play any total war series game if i buy it on steam with an account.
Thank you in advance for your answers
P.S.: I am sorry for my English but i'm really not a native speaker :)

Hi,
I have been playing Rome: Total War on CrossOver for quite a while. It works perfectly. But I don't have any other titles from the series.

I too have a total war gane I would like to play, its the lastest game called, Napoleon total war. Hopefully that will work and I will work. I have rome atm but that is the mac/wndows gam so doesn't have need this software.

Also there is gane called 'mount and blade: warband' which I will then check if it can be used if napoleonic war total war works then al buy that and see if that works..

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUVB4azRwc1BFYmVNV3FaYyIsImdkcHIiOjB9