Steam Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Steam Mac Beta

Signup for the Steam mac beta is up.
http://store.steampowered.com/macbeta/
The questionnaire shows that Valve is aware of our favourite PC game solution.

I saw that, its awesome. I hope steam got the message when I said I bought 15 PC games in the last year but don't own a PC.

Yep, nice to see they recognize CXG.

I dont got in, i think, do any of you got in? or got a mail from them??? or something

I don't think so...

My guess is, when they start up the beta program, you'll hear about it.

I was actually wondering a few things in regards to Valve supporting the Mac...

The 1st: how the codeweaver devs feel about this... In regards to using different types of OS's, I'm sure there is a... good feeling. However, the first thing I thought was "Oh no. That really sucks for the hard working folks over at Codeweavers."

The 2nd: Will the Steam development slack for Crossover Games for Linux in the short and long term? (Short term, to see what the folks at Valve are going to come out with for Mac/Linux)

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidGRNc2c5OFpnc3dXa2RZVyIsImdkcHIiOjB9