Steam Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

BUGGABUGS

ok ok yeah steam has probs but i thank the crossover team for making it possible for guys like us to do what we do :D

ok the stupid scroll glitch where it keeps bouncing up to the top of steam is totally freaking me out man!

second, with the release of crossover games 8.0 you cannot search in the community for anything which includes names or groups.

and third GMOD IS A REAL BITCH TRYING TO GET TO WORK! i mean it used to work great in windowed mode, but then with an update i ended up getting stuck at the beginning of the loading and had to run gmod in full screen under really stupid parameters which crashed everytime someone messaged me or when i get an alert, that time is passed and i tryed to runit in windowed mode again, and it sticks me with a error during the loading process.

Yeah, Steam is MAD buggy, at least for me. Hey, at least it doesn't constantly screw with your text when chatting. -_-

Anyway, if it's the store or community tabs that are being buggy for you, you can smoothly run them in your favorite native web browser and still do almost all the stuff you could do if you browsed them in Steam.

Community: steamcommunity.com
Store: store.steampowered.com

And I have the searching problem, too. If you get lucky, it might randomly stop, but I'm not sure about that. Just use the Steam store in your native web browser.

It is? Gmod works fine for me. However, you're still in the Steam GUI forum. If you want Gmod help, go to the Gmod forum.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYmtVSFRmVUI5a1cybk5DZCIsImdkcHIiOjB9