Steam Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Steam wont install

I downloaded the trial version of crossover games and I tried to download and install steam(I have a 2007 Imac mac osx 10.4.11 intel core2duo Imac 5,1) but it says i need to download MSXML3.0 to install it properly so i try to download the file but i cant because my web browser says "page not found" I would definitely buy cross over games if i could install and use steam. Please help.

I had this problem once before, but it turned out to be temporary. Try deleting the bottle and starting again.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidHNSVDNNemVHRnZBQjJSUCIsImdkcHIiOjB9