Steam Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

having issues

ummm it wont let me buy any of the games ? anyone else having this issues i let it sit for 20 mins waiting for it to go threw

For now I'm pretty sure everyone is sticking with using the store on the web rather than trying to buy through codeweaver, though I did get it to work once, it was very slow and finnicky

Do it through your internet browser (it can be any browser, it doesn't have to be installed within a bottle or anything), this is also a good idea for doing certain things with the steam community that are impossible, (or very hard) using steam installed in crossover games. Leaving groups, and accepting invitations also is best done in your browser.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSFNIUnZXSmJ2M2U0ZjQ1dyIsImdkcHIiOjB9