Steam Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Now we have steam, but no HL

Steam is working great for me. I downloaded the installer, and ended up copying my cache from my windows machine (didn't want to download a gigabyte again).

However, when I try to start a game (HL, CS, NS, whatever), it always gives me this error:
This game is currently unavailable. Try again at a later time.

Anyone else know why this is happening?

Anonymous

try deleting client registry.blob and logging on to steam

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSllwbWJDM3RFUUV5U21NViIsImdkcHIiOjB9