Steam Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Steam Friends List font...

It seems to me that the font in the Steam friends list is missing. I haven't compared it side by side in Windows yet but clearly the font is missing.

This is also true in the server list and I forgot to mention I am running crossover games 7.0.0 on 64-bit Ubuntu Gusty (7.10)

The font is Tahoma.ttf. If you have a Windows machine copy that font, along with Tahomabd.ttf to this location:
'Username'/Library/Application Support/Crossover Games/Bottles/default/drive_c/Windows/fonts, then restart Steam. That should fix all your server selection and Friends list fonts.

Edit: Didn't see you were on Ubuntu. My folder structure is for OS X, but maybe it will point you in the right direction.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiS1dhbVpHUm5xYjhCUXFONCIsImdkcHIiOjB9