Steam Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Steam Files

Hello i need some help in a issue i have.

I have crossover games 9.1 and i installed steam on it.

Everything runs fine its really good but heres the problem.

When i try to see the steams files the only thing that its there is a UNWISE.EXE

I really dont know what to do and i need my steam files for some stuff.

Any one knows how to fix that?

unwise.exe is the uninstaller made by Wise Solutions. It does not really pose any much problems.. It is safe to leave it there...

As for the steam files , it should be in the steam bottle

~/Library/Application Support/CrossOver Games/Bottles/*/

where * is the name of your steam bottle ..

Steam and its folders should be there .. hopefully

Instead of going into your files through the Finder on your desktop, try going to them through CrossOver, Configure (in the menu bar) -> Manage Bottles -> Unwise (or whatever the name of the bottle is) -> Advanced -> Open C: Drive in Finder. There you will find all of your files you've downloaded through CrossOver.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNThTYThRWUVuR2NZUE5iSCIsImdkcHIiOjB9