Steam Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

First time Crossover user MacOS - Steam does not display information on Download and Library screen

Hi there!

So, CrossOver and Steam is installed and Steam lets me log in as expected.

However, opening the Library and the Download screen does not show any information (all stays black).

I was able to initiate install from the Store Screen - and the bar on the bottom of the screen indicates downloads are happening, but the other screens remain black.

Is this common?

THanks!

Hi - this used to be a problem that users using mainstream Wine ran into (depending on versions, etc) but I'm not able to reproduce this in CrossOver 22.0.1. Which version of CrossOver are you running?

Same for me as well. Crossover Version 22.0.1 (22.0.1.35507) an a MacBook Pro M1

If this can help my steam worked perfectly before the update to Ventura.
Since the Update it show the same problem than OP

Having the same issue here on Ventura and Version 22.0.1 (22.0.1.35507).

I can still see my library and launch games by putting steam into Small Mode, but being unable to see the full view and manage downloads is a bit of a pain.

I have the same issue, and I am using small mode as a workaround. I tried changing options like in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZAG-TxXrNM but that did not help. Curious if anyone else figures out a way to resolve it.

Seems to be resolved in 22.1 🙂

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVktGNWdTSjRFc0F4RUF5YiIsImdkcHIiOjB9