Steam Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

does xbox 360 controller work with this?

Thanks in advance for answers!

gorden wrote:

Thanks in advance for answers!

Yes, I use a 360 wired controller for Steam (native, wine, and CX) as well as for some other games that run native without the Steam client. I'm using Arch Linux, and it worked out of the box for me.

[edit] I'm sorry. For Wine and CrossOver, there are some hoops to jump through. Please read this post.
http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=10713;forum=1;msg=159204#c2

Just follow the instructions. For me, it didn't work the first time, for some reason, but I went back and tried again, and it worked for no discernible reason.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQnVNOXBrdkFNYUJMa0hxciIsImdkcHIiOjB9