Steam

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Reply to Thread Back to Threads

Steam games crash or play on a Black Screen, with audio glitches
Benjamin Kemer
Posted 2016-12-14 13:43
The audio is glitched horrendously on Steam games: Fallout New Vegas, Max Payne 2, and Final Fantasy VIII, some kind of audio issue would be what I am guessing, prior to the Mac OS Sierra update, all games ran smooth.  Any idea if some preferences need changing or files require installation?
Mark Ota
Posted 2016-12-17 21:05
Is that since a recent update? I was playing FF VII fine just about a week ago and now nothing works anymore. Tried Deus Ex Human Evolution as well and it freezes after a few seconds.
Benjamin Kemer
Posted 2017-01-17 15:47
Yes, I just updated to Crossover 16.0.  Maybe an update will fix it somehow, or maybe some kind of file is missing from the bottle.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

Please Wait...
eyJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNTMzODMxNTczfQ==