Steam Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Steam Game not Running (Catalina) Mount & Blade II - Bannerlord

Hi all,

I have installed Steam on Cross-over, I can open Steam fine and downloaded Bannerlord fine too.

When I click PLAY on the game Mount & Blade II - Bannerlord, it says Running (on Steam UI) for a few seconds and then the Steam UI reverts to 'Play' again. Bannerlord window doesn't open at all.

Thanks

Nils

what are the specs of the mac and what windows version you choose when you installed steam?
Try creating a bottle according to the game specs windows 7(Minium) or Windows 10(recommended) only 64bit bottles and see if that works?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTVRIejI3UEJkZUtSN0ZaUSIsImdkcHIiOjB9