Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Need help with crossover game

I recently purchased a digital copy of supreme commander forged alliance. I launched the installer, and the installation ran smoothly. Unfortunately now whenever I try to open the app a small window opens and I get this error message:
"A required security field cannot be activated. This program cannot be executed."
A hit ok and the window closes. Any help is appreciated. If it comes down to it I'm willing to purchase it on Steam. Can anyone confirm it works there? (the windows version of steam, of course)

I'm really not that down if this doesn't work. I got the game for like 2 bucks or something from G2A

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZzZNQUNFR1BhWFFCTHc2bSIsImdkcHIiOjB9