Supreme Commander Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Game locking up during second campaign mission

So I'm running the original Supreme Commander on the latest version of OS X (10.10.4) and the latest version of Crossover (14.1.4). I installed it from the CD/DVD and patched it per the patching "tip" listed. So far, so good. The game runs fairly well. At least until I get toward the end of the second campaign mission (I think it was called Snow Blind). I get to the part where you are tasked with defending your base and destroying the Aeon leader. It runs for an additional 5 minutes or so, give or take a few (I haven't really paid attention to how long it takes), and then it locks up hard. I tried twice, and both times it happened around the same time after the mission update. Each time I was doing something different. One time I was in the middle of building up forces, and the second time I was in the process of attacking the Aeon base.

Has anyone experienced this?

Any help would be appreciated since it seems that I can't proceed past this point in the game.

Thanks.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZ0hIeWVucnJmdnVxcTd5ZiIsImdkcHIiOjB9