Supreme Commander Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Not enough room in Game Registry Textboxes

quoting CX user:

"I tried to instal a not supported game [Supreme Commander], but before I have to typ the
licencode for the game, but I coul not enter in some textfields the
nessecery 4 digits.
I think that the font used by the game software or by CrossOver is to
big to enter some for diggits. When I entered 4 times an 'i' it was no
problem, but 'HM15' stopped after 'HM1'.

I'm using Mac OSX 10.5.3"

Any ideas?

I did find that an issue so I just did a copy of all fonts from my Windows drive into the wine directory then it worked just fine. So get all fonts from a windows install their easy to get a hold of I do this for anything I want to install since I find this a common issue when installing any unsupported software.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWHZNOFpSUVJ5TGNnYXpWRSIsImdkcHIiOjB9