Supreme Commander Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Serious graphics issues in CrossOver Games Mac 8.1.4

Aside from the game not playing sound, there are also some serious problems on my MacBook Pro with an Nvidia 9400M.

The game loads and launches correctly, looking normal initially, but if I'm in a level and hit escape, the whole screen glitches severely and becomes completely unplayable. There's also a problem where some of the overlays don't appear correctly or have some textures cut off.

I've followed the instructions provided in the Tips section to configure the game.

According to WineHQ the suggestion is to make sure that I have Color Depth set to 24 bits, but I'm not sure how to do that. Is this a registry flag?

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=7038

As requested here's a screenshot of the glitching:

Hi

Sorry no idea my friend had the same issue and i have no idea how to fix it, maybe you should make a ticket so the pros can take a look :(

Alex

How do I go about filing a ticket?

Hello there (from france),

I've got exactly the same situation. Any news on that subjet ?

No fix yet waiting for crossover games 9 to try it again :S

Alex

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRjJlZHJHS2tIRVpmSFpSeCIsImdkcHIiOjB9