Team Fortress 2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

TF2 - Can't find servers either in Steam or in-game

I have tried everything I can think of to get the server list to populate but it never finds anything. It still sees servers on the history tab and I can join them without a problem but I can't find any new servers to play on. Other than that the game runs perfectly. I want to see if I can resolve this issue before my trial for codeweavers expires to see if it's worth buying or not. Has anyone else had this issue and if so how did you solve it? I suspect the issue is that steam is having trouble connecting to the master servers but messing around with the settings has gotten me nowhere.

System Details
Ubuntu 10.10 32-bit
Crossover 10.0.0

Nevermind! Today's TF2 patch fixed the problem. Awesome!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYXVlV2R6a3pBZFl5elBiYyIsImdkcHIiOjB9