Team Fortress 2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Team Fortress 2 Crossover Games Server

I have created a server dedicated to Crossover Games users.

Type this in console to connect:
"connect 63.208.142.95 password CXG"
Without quotations.

Steam Group:
Crossover Games:TF2

Current Mods:
Sourcemod
Roll The Dice

Current Maps:
All Valve TF2 Maps
--
Cp_Pacman (Size 61.8 mb) (Could take a while to download)
Description: Pacman of course!
--
Ctf_Convoy (Size 29.5 mb)
Description: 2 Moving rocket carriers, 1 for each team. They are both attached for easy access. Falling off causes death. Warning: These trains are moving fast.
--
Cp_No Mercy (Size 44.1 mb) (Could take a while to download)
Description: a No Mercy Port from lef 4 dead to team fortress 2. Attack / Defend. Only requires Team Fortress 2 to play.

Hope to see you all soon! I am adding new stuff and am taking suggestions.

Great, I'll try it out now. :)
Can you please make a group? Or should I? Cuz I just thought that even though there's already a TF2 CrossOver group, that doesn't mean that all those members would play on your server.

I added a steam group.

I tried logging in but console says I put in a bad password. :|
And I joined your group. (It's here in case other people are interested in joining.)

I edited it to work. Try connect 63.208.142.95 password CXG

Okay, I'll try it now.
And I tried joining the group, but it won't let me in Steam and Firefox running natively won't send the URL to Steam for some reason (it used to, though). :|
Also, I'm having trouble adding you as a friend.

What's your steam name? Let me add you.

Still not working. :|
It's all one line, right?
And were those extra spaces intentional? Maybe it's the spacing.

You added me already, in case if you didn't know that was me. (thenickperson)

It seems I wasn't suppose to have the extra spaces. I think my pasting added extra spaces.

Got it!
We should invite others the way you invited me, send them invites after they join the group and then tell them the password (CXG).

Kay .. i will join :D

Invite me too :D

ingame name snowsakura

I'm having trouble adding you. -_-
Can you add me?

I can confirm that the server works fine, connected no problems. I'll keep it in my favourites list and if I see people on I'll pop in.

Yeah, it works well. Does it have hlstats up now?

I wasn't able to get that to work. It had more coding then I expected. But I managed to get the roll the dice mod on.

I tried and it told me I got the wrong password anyidea? :P

Oh, ok. :|

Reno wrote:

I tired and it told me I got the wrong password anyidea? :P

Make sure it's capital letters?

yep yeah i have the password in cap:
connect 63.208.142.95:27015 password CXG

Try not using the :27015 it sometimes make the password not go through.

Yeah, good call. I just tried logging in and it worked, but I added the server to my favourites list the GUI way, and typed in the password when it asked. No problems.

You get on the server, I am about to get on, I had to restart crossover.

weird i tried that and it still doesn't work @_@; it doesn't like me!!! D=

Join my steam group and I should be able to invite you.

i did my steam name is [JC]lil-devil
thanks =P

I'll probably meet you guys on the server, ok?

Well, that appeared to work fine, apart from my mic deciding not to work. I'll have a look-see about getting it working at some point.

<edit> Got it working. Went in to the Winecfg options and set everything to 'emulation'. Picked up the mic. </edit>

Hey, check out this logo I made for the group.

Where? i wanna see it.

What we all need is a time of day where we all meet on the server.

Daily? Or whenever?

I find a daily time when be better then getting on whenever. We don't have too many people playing on the server.

Hmmm, ok, but we have to think about time zones, too.
I;d rather we post stuff on the steam group when we want to go on.

I would like to note no one actually uses the server at all.

We do! D:

Dingus wrote:

I would like to note no one actually uses the server at all.

Whenever I've looked noone else was on, and sitting in a server with noone else isn't all that fun ;)

Ehhh, true, but that happens for a bunch of small servers. We usually go on at a regular time, though (or whenever we meet to chat and decide to go on or if there's a Steam event), so join the group if you want to be in the know. (Then again you might already be in it, but I don't know your Steam user name. :P)

You can go here:

Crossover Games Server - Game Tracker

To find out your stats on the server! If your not there, it means you don't play long enough for it to record you.

Heeey looky i'm on it XDD lol

but yeah when ever i go on tf and look at the server no one is on it so i just don't bother >.<;

Maybe we can setup a little 6 on 6 game sometime. I think it's a 12 person server, I may be wrong.

Set up a time on the forums and we'll all meet. I'd love to play with other CXGer's.

My TF2 Backpack if anyone is interested. 11 hats Woot!

I'd like to be in the server! When do you guys normally get on?

Oh, and is there anywhere I could just download the maps and put them in the tf folder? Normally, downloading maps freezes/quits my game so I never download the maps in-game.

1 to 43 of 43

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiaHVlU3hWUHRFNExMVXg5USIsImdkcHIiOjB9