Team Fortress 2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Item Drop?

Hi, I got the Latest Cross Over Games Demo, and i find it as an excellent options for playing TF2 on my Mac.

çMy problem, or, more like a doubt is:
I've been playing like 15 hours or so TF2 since I got CXO, and I still had NOT a single item drop.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is it related to Cross Over, or is just my terribly bad luck? ^^'

Thanks, hope you can help me with this.

Not related to crossover games at all. But the date you posted this the item drop servers were acting awkward.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNEVxUzdBRzJCVE1NVGNwQiIsImdkcHIiOjB9