Team Fortress 2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Crashing after match is done

Hey all,

In the game, after a match is completed, my game just up and quits back to my desktop. It also happens when I would hit the Tab key, which shows who's playing on the server (which, I remapped to a spot where I'm less likely to accidentally hit it). Does anyone have any advice on what I can do to fix this? Otherwise, it runs great. Oh, and I'm using Crossover Games 8.1.4 at the moment, too.

Thanks!

Hibba.

I have this same exact problem. I have a trouble ticket open but they aren't able to reproduce it. I found that if I run the game at 1280x800 instead of my normal 1920x1200 that the game no longer crashes when I hit the tab key or the round ends. I know there are other people having this problem because there is an entire thread about it in the wine bug tracker.

http://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=21534

It seems the problem started after the January 27th TF2 update. I think it will take a new version of CrossOver to fix this problem though.

This is a problem that has been happening quite a bit, different variations of it are present a few times across the forums.

Thanks guys. I guess I'll try the resolution thing for now, atleast until they release the next version of Crossover Games.

Hibba.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQVZYV3JUeFJkd0NWcVc3ZCIsImdkcHIiOjB9