Team Fortress 2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

9.0 Network Issues

Not sure if this is related to crossover or my network connection but since upgrading to 9.0 I have not been able to connect to a TF2 server, or if I do connect the connection is dropped a few seconds into the game.

I was able to play fine on the beta and release candidate versions.

Anyone else experiencing network issues?

I experience horrible lag on every server. The server list will say 96 ping and when i join its in the 300ʻs to 800ʻs. Its awful.

The sniper class is laggy when in scope compared to past builds. Iʻm not getting dropped but its so impossible to play in that its not work trying.

And to add insult to injury, every single graphics option is as low as it will go. The mouths wonʻt even move during taunts.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRTdRYmNZdVNhUkxIRUI1TCIsImdkcHIiOjB9