Terraria Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Necessity of disabling of CSMT

Can anyone confirm whether it's still necessary to disable CSMT to prevent a degradation in the performance of Terraria's graphics? I've noticed no such degradation of performance while playing Terraria on my Mac with CSMT enabled. (My Mac is a late-2013 15″ MacBook Pro that has an Intel Iris Pro GPU and is running OS X Yosemite.)

If it's no longer necessary to disable CSMT, then I'll update the CrossTie profile accordingly.

Performance was usually fine but a visible stutter appeared whenever a biome change occurred. I've not played the game in a good while so things might have changed. I doubt you'll be able to change the crosstie because Terraria seems to be officially supported now but you can ask the ninjas to look into it.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWnozWWh4TWJIYm5aSjRHdyIsImdkcHIiOjB9