The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

AAAARRRG! Help!

Hello,

I've got a mac and I'm trying to run morrowind (game of the year edition) via codeweavers crossover for mac. Everything appears to be running relatively smoothly, however, there is a small problem. The game is telling me to access menus/inventory I must right click. I have a macbook with no mouse and whenever I try to change the controls the game freezes.

Is this a problem that can only be solved by going and buying a mouse? Or is there a simpler way? Does anyone else have this problem?

Please Help!!

One thousand thank yous

EJDC

You have several options:

• Yes, you can use any USB mouse with your MacBook

• You can configure your trackpad button to emulate a right-click using the Keyboard & Mouse pane of System Preferences. (Apple calls it a "secondary" button click.)

• You can configure CrossOver, using the Keyboard & Mouse tab of CrossOver's preferences, to treat Control-click as right-click. Mind you, if the Control key is used for game actions, you might accidentally Control-click when you don't intend to.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidExXUkJzTUxYdmd4RzJ4NiIsImdkcHIiOjB9