The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

SetFootPoint error

Hi,

Has anyone seen this error on the Mac whilst running Morrowind:

SetFootPoint qnan kwama forager00000002

I have checked on the net and the only people reporting such an issue are Linux based Wine users. The error message does allow a continue option which then causes the error to be repeated. Continually retrying freezes the program and the only escape is Cmd Q.

Other than the known graphic issues Morrowind had been running well on my iMac, however I have just upgraded Leopard to 10.5.7 and I am wandering whether this has had some affect.

In the meantime I will return to a previous saved game and see how it goes; if it still fails I will re-install the game and start again.

Thanks

The previous game save worked and the error has not returned, especially as I moved my character away from the area where the SetFootPoint error was occurring. I have also noticed that, as well as the paper doll being upside down, the detail on the local map disappears at times. However restarting the game causes it to re-appear.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYnp1RVJwRWhoSmJwcWU5SCIsImdkcHIiOjB9