The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Won't Run

It seems to have installed correctly, but the game won't run. The logo shows up in the dock like there's an application running, but there's no window.

The editor program that comes with the game works fine, though.

Anybody else had this problem? (I'm running a fairly new Mac with Leopard and using Crossover Games version 7.2.1)

Huh! I just posted as well. I can't get it to run either. Same problem, although I'm on a slightly older MacBook Pro.

Mishkin

Oh yeah, and I should probably mention that I'm also trying it with the 7.2.1 demo. On a MacBook with OS X 10.5.6, 2.1 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo.

As an update, I tried again and got the error message: "Unload the debugger then try again."

Figured it out. I made an ISO of the disk and somehow that worked.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiN0pSTWJUaDdjU1JDcEJoOCIsImdkcHIiOjB9