The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Steam GoTY Version not loading

Hi I have a core2 2.4 Macbook and was wondering if anyone else is having issues with running Morrowind from the newly released steam version. If you have any recommendations let me know. I am using Crossover for games 7.2.2.

Thanks

Same problem here with a MBP and crossover for games 7.2.1

I seen it on sale, and thought it should work (since it has a gold rating). However, I am having the same problem. The game will not load.

Yeah, the Steam version is absolutely not loading

Any ideas?

I got this bug too - the Steam GoTY version of Morrowind wouldn't load, without displaying any error message at all.

The problem seems to be that MSVCP60.dll is not available. You can grab it from a Windows PC or you can get it off the interwebs, just google it. Put the file into "C:\windows\system32" in your bottle and the game should launch in fullscreen mode.

I've got the same problem - it just loads, then quits with no explanation!?

Daniel Fischer's answer above fixed it for me.

I can start it in full screen but not windowed (actually I can switch to windowed after starting it in full screen with cmd+alt+r).

Mouse is stuck at the bottom of the screen though.

This is on snow leopard 10.6.2 macbook 5,1

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTXM3cXB6ZXlRSndrdVNUUiIsImdkcHIiOjB9