The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

How to optimize your system to run morrowind? need help

Hi I'm a new advocate here and have been attempting to run morrowind on 8.1.4 but have been having trouble with the graphics. The game will load just fine. I run into the problem when i exit the boat at the beginning of the game and notice that the skybox isn't loading and a few other things (the water loads but the ground is invisible) anybody have any ideas? Also none of this seemed to occur on 7.1.0 but the frame rate wasn't very high and the game seemed sluggish. Here's some system specs for those of you who actually know something unlike me. 2007 Macbook, 2ghz intel core 2 duo, 2gb ram, Intel GMA 950 integrated graphics, 64mb vram. thanks in advance for the help.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiY2tKUVV4c3hjWHl3NnpMQiIsImdkcHIiOjB9