The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Morrowind Black Screen

I have tried this in a win95, 2000, and xp bottle. Every time when I boot the game up, the intro bethesda message plays, but after, the screen goes black, and when I force the game out of full screen mode, all it shows is a loading screen with no progress. Is there a fix?

Hi,

You will need provide people with more information for them
to be able to try help you. Please let us know which version of
crossover you are using, what platform/OS{version}/videocard you
are using (and which video drivers in the linux case), and which
release of Morrowind you have (cd, digital download)...

Cheers!

I had the same problem when I tried to download using CX 9, but it works just fine in 8.0.1.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQUo0aGVtTDZRdVJyek12MyIsImdkcHIiOjB9