The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Underwater issue

Hey,
Does anyone else have an issue of underwater rendering as a solid color instead of a scene like it should? Any ideas for fixes?

CX 11.2.0
Skyrim via Steam
OpenSUSE 12.1 (and now on 12.2 as well)
Proprietary NVIDIA drivers

Hello,

Yes, I have seen this issue on my install too. Seems even some Windows users have it also and the way to navigate is to toggle the water system via the console. Press "`" to bring it up and type "tws" (menmonic: toggle water system). Type "tws" to toggle the water system on again.

Thanks for the reply.

I did some more googling (when I had more than just my phone) and found this as well:
c:\Users\<your_name>\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\SkyrimPrefs.ini
[Imagespace]
bDoDepthOfField=0
iRadialBlurLevel=0

Works for me!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiOFBuc3pNZ3R3ZUY1MnB4dyIsImdkcHIiOjB9