The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Official DLC from Steam - Will it work?

Hi folks,

New user here. I've installed Skyrim via Steam using the Crossover system and it's worked like a dream (80 hours in). (I did have to do the documented shadow edit to get it to run and have the same weird water bug that windows users also suffer from).

Now my question is will the other official DLC packages work via Steam, without any additional effort from me? (DragonBorn, Dawnguard, Hearthfire)

Anyone got any experience with this?

Thanks folks.

Yeah it will work. I have the Skyrim Legendary Edition from Steam, it comes with all the DLCs and it works perfectly.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiekpKYUhCbWZGeDVLaHZoQSIsImdkcHIiOjB9