The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Reply to Thread Back to Threads

Black screen after Bethesda Logo
Sander
Posted 2014-09-17 01:11
Hello,

I am using the Steam Wrapper and downloaded the Steambuild1 version, installed the game through Steam. But when I start, I have a black screen freeze after the Bethesda logo.

I've been searching through forums but haven't found a solution up to now.

Any ideas?

Grts,

Silviu Cojocaru
Silviu Cojocaru Omniscient Mystical Exalted Nigh-invincible Supreme Raging Atomic Dragon Turbo Chief Senior Advocate, Rank 8
Posted 2014-09-17 03:10
Are you using CrossOver or some other product?
Jørgen
Jørgen Omniscient Mystical Exalted Nigh-invincible Supreme Raging Atomic Dragon Turbo Chief Senior Advocate, Rank 3
Posted 2014-09-17 03:43
Sander Posted:
Hello,

I am using the Steam Wrapper and downloaded the Steambuild1 version, installed the game through Steam. But when I start, I have a black screen freeze after the Bethesda logo.

I've been searching through forums but haven't found a solution up to now.

Any ideas?

Grts,

Where did you download Steambuild1?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

Please Wait...
eyJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNTM2NjA4NDkzfQ==