The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Runs, but could be much better.

I've gotten skyrim to run on crossover before on this computer, but after I had to clear everything I had to re-download all of my stuff. It ran well I could get plenty of mods and had little to no problem. However now tho it does run it has excessive amounts of lag and with lots of unwanted optimization it is far from smooth and really affects gameplay. I use a mac with 4 GB of memory. I'd really like to know how I could run the game smoothing with out over optimizing to the point that Its just far too ugly to be called skyrim.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidEZTdFN0OEFzN3ZBTVB3ciIsImdkcHIiOjB9