The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Skyrim: ENBoost not working

Hello,
i have tried different versions of crossover and skyrim works well. But after installing a lot of mods it starts to get fps drops and random crashes. i am sure that is because it can't use a lot of ram since it is 32bit app.
There is a workaround for that: installing enboost.
But here is a problem,enboost just doesn't start because it needs system d3d9.dll. I have have this dll but to make it work i have to change this dll to native,built in (read at wine forums).
It works for others or so they say but in crossover, it just crashes or keeps loading the game!
i need help. Does anyone know how to make it work, what version of crossover do i need?
I have macbook pro, OSX 10.10.5
Thanks

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidnhlY2N5cVRIMnhLRUtieSIsImdkcHIiOjB9