The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Doesn't work here

The game doesn't work for me. With Pixel Shaders enabled I get loads of GLSL errors and without it just quits after some clicks. I'm using an Intel X4500HD, so it's likely a driver issue. The game DOES work in VMware using 3D hardware acceleration though (although not too fast) on the same system. Did anyone else here try it with an Intel graphics chip?

The game runs for me when I disable GLSL, but only a quarter of the screen is used in modern mode. In old-school mode everything looks fine.

It appears recent revisions in the Intel driver GIT repository solve most problems!! :)

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRnIzVWc5MlNmTThUY3ltNCIsImdkcHIiOjB9