Thief 3: Deadly Shadows Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Sneaky Upgrade 1.1.3.4 highly recommended

I finally got T3 to run but was experiencing mouse jerking issues and some graphics problems. I installed the Sneaky Upgrade v1.1.3.4 into the same bottle and that seems to have patched the game and fixed the mouse.

I do still have issues where the brightness goes back to default whenever I switch zones. Anyone find a fix for that yet?

I was going to write that there is a crosstie for it but then I went and looked at it and the download link pointed to a file hosted on ubuntuone (which is now defunct). Updated download link and description so people searching for "thief 3 widescreen" or "sneaky upgrade" can find it easier.

Also, my tip about widescreen points to it. Don't you people ever read the Tips ? :D

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRlV5ZHpIZEpUM2VYSGVCWCIsImdkcHIiOjB9