Thief 3: Deadly Shadows Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

GarrettLoader

Has anyone gotten GarrettLoader to work with Crossover Games for Mac?

If so, how did you do it?

I'm giving up on GarrettLoader. I don't know how to make it run.

I'm using ModernLoader instead. When I first tried it, it didn't support T3. Now it does. It has it's quirks, but at least now I don't have to start up Virtualbox and Windows XP in order to install T3 fan missions.

Here is a web page on the TTLG Forums where you can get the file - http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133912

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRmZmQjY0YkxabnlNdEZuTCIsImdkcHIiOjB9