Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

No show in OsX

Seems to load and install just fine in 7.2.2, but firing up gives me a debugger msg that I can't get around. I'll keep working at it, but right now I'm stumped and it's not running.

Are you using the GOG version or original discs?

Originals. Have the Desert Siege expansion as well.

Jeremy Seely wrote:

Originals. Have the Desert Siege expansion as well.

Ahh...reason I asked, is typically the sight of a debug message,
means some form of disc copy-protection is the cause. If this is
the case here, then the following applies ;

http://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/dmca

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiaE1raFdWUkpUN0tGc0VnSyIsImdkcHIiOjB9