Tomb Raider II Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

FULL SCREEN ;)

It works full screen now !
no probe with cd (i have the a collection edition )
Don't see any problems with it sofare ;)

it sometimes switches back between windowed and full screen but i can be fully full screen
in all circumstances so don't give up to easy

It is better to shut down mission control aunchpad while playing
and loose the keys attached to it
in system control

if you don,t use it anyway

For scimmy walls
use the delete (left scimmy )
and page down right scimmy

it might be hard to figure out, i think i have a bit of a wierd delete page up and down setting

but check the setting in tombraider aswell
it might help

game play looks great smooth etc

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiM0Vjd2NHY3NrZ05xa3JkTiIsImdkcHIiOjB9