Tropico Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Works on Mac, Mostly

I've managed to install and run Tropico Mucho Macho Edition on my Mac Pro. It runs decently, although Hardware graphics don't work properly, but at least Software graphics work. The game runs slowly at 1024x768 but runs at a more playable pace at 800x600.

Also, the cursor shouldn't be right at the corner of the screen in order for the camera to move across the map. Just move the cursor close enough to the edge and there will be an arrow, then the camera should move. Pressing the arrow keys too much will send the camera moving in arrow's direction for long after key has stopped being depressed.

And on a side note, I had to switch from Firefox to Safari to type this forum post because there was something wrong with the text box messages are typed with in Firefox.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiU1BiTVBOcVQ5YnJ2c0FiZyIsImdkcHIiOjB9