TurboCASH 4 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Turbo Cash 4 onto CentOS 5.1

Install was into a new Windows 2000 template, and was almost completely painless. Only exception producing an error from Flame Robin - A database administration tool that actually isn't required.

Minor glitches found:

1. A minor inconvenience was that my Desktop icon ended up being a 1 px by 1 px graphic. Just use your usual file browser to sort out.

2. When creating a new set of accounts, you can't browse into the C: drive, as it displays the Linux file structure and does not recognise folders starting with a period such as '.cxoffice' to be browse intoable. Just choose the same folder as the default EN-UK and it's fine.

3. Had a minor widget 'refresh' issue when scrolling the browse for folder tree.

4. Still got an issue with 'alert' boxes, in that if you end up with them underneath the front window, then you get a feeling that the application has frozen. Just move the topwindow out of the way, and the problem is solved. I've confirmed that this issue occurs on Windows natively as well.

Otherwise - pretty much a solid silver standard....if not borderline gold?!!!....assuming that codeweavers decide to support it! (Note that support is a requirement for the award of a gold or silver award. Without the support, the software merely gets an honourable mention.)

Information courtesy of http://www.anothermouse.com

I've downgraded this application to a silver level as I've succeeded in getting it to freeze a number of times. Cause of the 'freezing' is unknown.

Information courtesy of http://www.anothermouse.com

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibnNjaG5nRlpIU2dMQTN2UCIsImdkcHIiOjB9