Unreal Tournament Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

G.O.T.Y. Edition - installing umod packages

Hi all,

today I installed UT99 on CXO 11.1.0. It's the GOTY - Edition, not the GoG version. The Game installed without problems. After installation I installed the 4 addon packs (See Tips&Tricks section) and some other mutators. This is how I did it:

1. Copy the umod files into the UnrealTournament\System folder.
  2. Choose "manage bottles" to run the following command (search for the setup.exe in the UnrealTournament\System folder)

C:\UnrealTournament\System\setup.exe install "nameofumod.umod"

1. Remove the umod files from \System - folder.

All the umod installed fine.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiblZFSjVaZFA1QlNVM3VDZSIsImdkcHIiOjB9