Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Crash when run

Installs fine, all the way too when the installer says it's finished.
The Crossover install software window however, is stuck in the installing software mode even though the game installer finished. I tried waiting but 10+ minutes is not quite right, is it?
So I cancelled it, hoping it would do no harm, but when the game is launched it crashes.
Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for any attention.

Hi,

Please read the Tips&Tricks here, particularly the post 'Works great! with patch.'

http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=3067;tips=1

Cheers!

Lol, you always beat me to it Don. Keep up the great work! Lol

Yeah, just kill "Idriver.exe"

Hehe... query:- I see you've done a crosstie up for this,
but it's unpublished... if the reason for that situation is
idriver's behavior, I can show you how to kill idriver.exe
as part of the crosstie .. <grin>...

Cheers!

Where do I find and delete the iDriver.exe? I have searched on my mac but it comes up with nothing.

Edit:
I tried installing and then quitting the bottle under Manage Bottles resulting in Crossover finishing the installation. It still crashes when I run it.
God damn.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWjdVQTVabnZRdmNYOFhrdCIsImdkcHIiOjB9