Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

help?

Is there somebody who knows how to make this game work with crossover games?

avarchillion

nope it is not operational at present at least the instant downloaded version that is. If u have the CD then u may get it to load shortly

did you try stuff like no cd cracks, patches, special configurations with the wine tools?

avarchillion

no nothing special there was no cd to begin with as i bought it through an online company hosted by EBGames that offers it as a download with no cd

I was able to get the steam version to run without problems. I had to change the launch options to the following (like running half-life 2 or it's following episodes):
-novid -window -dxlevel 80

Ah awesome Lucidforest, then it looks like it just works fine, like any other HL2 engine game, I will just use crossover on my already installed game-folder for Windows. Did you find any bug, and was the game stable enough?

Thanks again,

Vorrin

The Steam version runs normally. Well, as normally as it can, since the game is still buggy and has lots of glithces and crashes. This has to do with the faulty coding of the game itself and nothing to do with Crossover Games.

It comes with the official 1.2 patch already installed. However, installing the unofficial patches crashes the game and it won't launch.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSDd0YzhlUTlUQzY3WUVQQyIsImdkcHIiOjB9