Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Can't get it going

It won't install. I'm getting an error, right at the end of the installation. Anyone else having this issue?

Edit: I copied each disc to a folder and installed from that folder and it worked fine. However, after the installation of VtMB and DX9 I had to alt+F2 to kill the idriver process.

However, even after I get it installed I try to start it and I get to the grey loading screen, but it doesn't go any farther then that. Maybe I'll try to reinstall DX9 with CXgames.

I also needed to kill the installation after I said no to the dx9 install, after that I downloaded and install the 6.9 patch from http://www.patches-scrolls.de/vampire_bloodlines.php and the game started flawless and so far playing flawless.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQlJrMzVNWVVRVFc4czhoQiIsImdkcHIiOjB9