Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Working wonderfully for me

Just wanted to report that Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption works perfectly so far for me. The biggest problem is that the mouse pointer sometimes get stuck in the middle of the picture when starting but alt-tab twice takes care of that.

Game version:
GOG.com version

Crossover:
Version 8.0.3 for Linux running on a 64 bit ubuntu 9.10

Specs:
Core 2 Duo P9500@2,53 GHz
4GB RAM
nVidia GeForce 9600 M (Driver version 190.53)
intel sound board

I've been playing around a bit more now. The game still works for me but I've run into a few minor problems. Sometimes the game starts but just gives me a black screen. When this happens I restart my computer and everything seems to be working again. Also I am sometimes getting problems with sound. The sound quite simply is distorted. I seem to be having the same problem in Uplink so I'm not sure that is a game related problem.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicHdrYU5ZVVJMSldrUEY0dCIsImdkcHIiOjB9