Ventrilo Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Ventrilo on Crossover

I've downloaded a codec pack with the gsm codec and installed them.
I copy the msgsm.acm out of the install-dir an copy the file in the system32 folder and modified the system.ini. I restarted the bottle and the codec works.
But now i get this error message:

"Failed to open sound input decive. Another program might have it open already."

I can hear other people, but i cant speak or change the setup.

Any Ideas?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWlJXZFoza1ZTWXpkYUFobiIsImdkcHIiOjB9