Ventrilo Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

MY GUIDE 2.0

im not reposting the first part but heres a new step: (you can find this copy in the tips and tricks section)
I understand alot of you are not able to get it to work. NEVER FEAR WILL IS HERE, here is a trick that might work:
install bootcamp
run boot camp to the point where it makes a cd with your computers hardware drivers on it
uninstall bootcamp (optional)
now run the driver files in the bottle

hopefully this works it worked when i did it on my friends computer who was having the same problems

email me with the results....i am currently working on a bottle archive thingy that will work on any intel mac, however i am having trouble getting all the drivers so if you want to help out and you get it to work with your driver please feel free to send me a copy of your driver.

wow i said driver alot

will pike
willrpike@mac.com

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidUVzcHIyM2JLZnZ2TUJITSIsImdkcHIiOjB9