Virtual DJ Studio 7.x Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Thank you Codeweavers

I'm the author of Virtual DJ Studio, and I just want to thank Codeweavers and everyone behind wine/crossover for helping expand my userbase. Now anyone can run my software regardless if they are using Windows, Mac or Linux. It actually runs more smoothly on Linux than Windows in my personal experience...

Justin Nelson wrote:

I'm the author of Virtual DJ Studio, and I just want to thank
Codeweavers and everyone behind wine/crossover for helping expand my
userbase. Now anyone can run my software regardless if they are
using Windows, Mac or Linux. It actually runs more smoothly on Linux
than Windows in my personal experience...

You are most welcome!

Assuming there's nothing additional that needs to be done, I created a CrossTie for Virtual DJ Studio 7.x:

https://www.codeweavers.com/bin/c4p/13771

And since I'm testing with El Capitan today (the new version of OSX), I tested it out there. All seems to run well with the forewarning that I am no expert with this software.

You should be able to link to our Compatibility Center to offer our solution or to the CrossTie.

Cheers!

Awesome, thank you for the CrossTie and the Mac screenshots! My customers will be very happy with this. I'm still on the trial version of Crossover but I'll be purchasing it as soon as I get a chance, I personally plan to use it on all my DJ gigs with my software since Ubuntu is so much more stable than Windows 8.1...

PS, I love the nickname of the new OSX... I believe it's a reference to Q, from Star Trek TNG...

I've updated my website to reflect this new addition, and thanks again! My Mac/Linux page is here: http://www.vdj.net/maclinux.php

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUGF4Q2dMd3d3dEtza2I4biIsImdkcHIiOjB9