Visual Studio 6.0 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Works almost fine

Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 installs and starts clear.
Syntax-Highlightning, Class-Assistant and New-Project-Templates work fine.

Also compiling does its job, while linking ist not possible!

Some graphical issues with diplaying too much mdi-windows in the IDE.

Anonymous

could you please give me a few more details on how you got visual studio to work? I'm an April build of wine and have access to native windows dlls. i would really appreciate it if you could tell me the changes u made to ur wine configuration in order to get as far as you did.

Thanks
Shahram

Linking seems to work for me, at least in the limited senarios I've been able to test it under so far.
I have noticed there are some graphical glitches in the text editor when moving around windows, mostly artifacts where sections of the text editor windows do not seem to re-draw properly.

with the latest version of cx office the install works with only a couple of minor issues. At least on my system (Suse 9.1)

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibXFMV3BOQ2tUVjh1Z0dabSIsImdkcHIiOjB9